- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 carrots
- 4 baby marrows
- 1 onion
- 2 heads of garlic
- 500 ml Vegetable stock
- Flour or potato starch
- Salt, pepper, chilli flakes
- Roughly chop the head of cauliflower and put it in an oven safe tray. Drizzle with a little oil and some salt.
- Bake in the oven on 180 degrees until the tips turn brown (about 30 minutes)
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, dry roast the baby marrows and carrots. This will bring out their flavour without adding anything in.
- When they are nice and colourful, add a little bit of oil to the pot and add in the onions and garlic.
- Cook all the veggies until they are crunchy but tender. Do not cook them until they are soggy.
- Add in the roasted cauliflower and add in 500ml of boiling stock.
- Put the lid on the pot and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add a spoon of flour or starch to thicken the stock.
- Serve hot with fresh bread.