Vegan Overnight Oats
An easy no-cook oats recipe. Perfect for mornings where you are in a hurry.
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 100 ml soy milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Use a glass jar for this recipe.
- Add the oats into the jar.
- Pour the milk over the oats, add in the vanilla extract.
- Add room temperature water to the jar until it is ¾ full.
- Add sliced bananas on top.
- Close the jar and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Mix the oats in the morning to incorporate the banana into the entire portion.