vegan overnight oats
The perfect buget-friendly vegan recipe. This oats recipe is vegan and requires no cooking because it is prepared in the fridge overnight. Can be made with many different variations.
This recipe is so lovely for weekdays and also for people who have kids. These oats require no cooking, all you need is a glass jar. This meal was great for me when I started fasting; I couldn’t take eggs to work with me (my go-to breakfast) so I came across this idea while scrolling through Pinterest. This dish is portable and oh so easy to make.
Vegan Overnight Oats
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 100 ml soy milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Use a glass jar for this recipe.
- Add the oats into the jar.
- Pour the milk over the oats, add in the vanilla extract.
- Add room temperature water to the jar until it is ¾ full.
- Add sliced bananas on top.
- Close the jar and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Mix the oats in the morning to incorporate the banana into the entire portion.